Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are back up and running

Last week when I was on the computer, the internet just shut off. My first thought was...oh my did I pay the bill?? Yep, I did:) So, next I call Eric (my hero). I had to wait until he got home and he figured out it was the modem. It is crazy how much we depend on the internet..even the kids need it for homework. Luckily, it was covered under our plan and a new one was shipped!! YIPPEE!! I am spending today catching up on EVERYTHING!! Thankfully, I do not have a homework assignment due this week:)
We are so excited this weekend is Valentine's day. Wyatt is going today to get Valentine cards for his class and something special for his teacher. I think we might do something special with the kids on Sunday (at home, of course) Maybe a special dinner and dessert:) Hope everyone has a HAppy Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy to see and hear you are back and running! My computer has something going on it keeps shutting off and running really slow... It's the kids and the dang games they play on it!
    Well Hope your Valentines Day is Wonderful! The Thompson's LOVE and Miss you all. I think Brit gave McKinnley the address so now I need to find the post office and we will be hooked up. Give your Mom a Valentintes Hug for me to. I love my Watch! It is a HIT!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have missed you!!!! Have fun cathcing upon stuff. Hopefully it is fu stuff vs. paying bills. I really loved that skirt you were wearig today. I think I told you that but just in case I wanted to tell you.... I can remeber anything these days.

    ReplyDelete