Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Official my family has the FUNK!!!!

We just got back from spending the day two different Dr. offices. Brittney has pneumonia and Eric has the the Flu. This junk came out of nowhere, but I am glad I didn't hesitate took take them to the Dr. Wyatt also has a fever and coughing too now. This should be an interesting week with almost all of my family on lockdown at home. I have to give a BIG SHOUTOUT to Ian who has been an AMAZING helper through all of this! Please keep my family in yur prayers for a speedy recover.

4 comments:

  1. WOW... That Stinks! Good Luck! I heard Chocolate chip cookies, good movies and 5 guys can cure just about ANYTHING! We will add you to our prayers! Hope you stay healthy so you can take care of everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O man that STINKS! I hope they get better soon! Love McKinnley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can say that!!! ANd now I know how to whatever I have! But I am starting to fell at least a little better... I think. I mean I only triped on the stairs once from feeling dizzy but I think that is way better than I felt on Sunday!!! Love your amazing daughter,Britt LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you guys! I hope you all start feeling better soon! We love ya!

    ReplyDelete