Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Head's Annual Halloween Party

This year it was decided to do a Fall Festival instead of the traditional Halloween Party. In the past we have always done a Haunted House...I hope next year we go back to the Haunted House. The kids had ALOT of fun with the dunking booth and bounce house. There was chili and hot dogs with lots of treats for everyone. I loved seeing all the kids "work" their costumes in the parade. It is always so much fun and I love being with all our family. I am thankful to my mom that she continues to build these memories for my children and they were with me.



Wyatt with his buddy Frank

Sweet Witches

Eric BEFORE I dunked him
Skeleton Man Wyatt
Bryant A.K.A. Spiderman

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is so funny! I love how they did something different but next year i hope they go back to the haunted house! Love, Brit

    ReplyDelete