Friday, September 4, 2009

Wow! Ian is 14


This blog is a little late...with school starting things have been a little out of sorts. Ian actually turned 14 on August 27th. I am so very proud of the young man he has turned out to be. It was not always an easy path with him and I believe that through showing him that we love him (and lots of prayers) he is a really great young man. Ian is a wonderful scout and loves adventure. I have always admired how he lives life to the fullest. He is hoping to join the military after high school and is currently enrolled in the NJROTC. Seminary has been a great way for him to start his mornings and he has really enjoyed attending. It makes me very proud that he asks every morning if he is going. I can't wait to see what Ian does with his future and I hope he always knows that we will always be there for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment