Friday, September 4, 2009

Georgia...on my mind




Let me start by saying that if I didn't love Brittney so much, this dog would be right back on Craigslist. Brittney has been wanting a "puppy of her own". We found Georgia on craigslist and Brittney paid with her own money. Little did I know that dog is high maintenace. She pees on the floor (which is enough to send me over the edge). I am CONSTANTLY scrubbing with Oxy cleaner and Pine-Sol. She is a sweet little dog and has become quickly attached to Britt. It is very sweet the way Britt carries Georgia in her bag and that Georgia snuggles in bed with her every night. She is not a big fan of Eric and has snapped at him quite a few times. Thankfully, Eric has a lot of patience and knows how much Britt loves this dog. We will have to see what the future holds for our little Georgia peach:)

1 comment:

  1. WELL SHE DIDN'T LAST VERY LONG! :( SHE WAS TO STRESSED! IT WAS HARD TO LET GO! :( lOVE, BRITT

    ReplyDelete